2006 Membership Meeting
Check out PowerPoint presentations
and photos from the HBCU Library Alliance 2nd Membership Meeting
held October 29-31, 2006 in historic Savannah, GA.
Seventy-nine librarians from fifty-six HBCU institutions came together at the Savannah Riverfront Marriott for a 1 1/2 day of networking, learning and planning for the future.
The following links include PowerPoint presentations from the meeting agenda. Open the files and enjoy the meeting highlights.
HBCU-ASERL Exchange Presentations
- Evelyn Council, Fayetteville State University
- Sharlene Harris, University of the Virgin Islands
- Iyanna Sims, North Carolina A&T University
- Janet Walsh, Fisk University
- Brenda Wright, Florida A&M University
Strategic Planning Sessions
Information Literacy Workshop, Dr. Terrence Mech
The minutes and photos add an additional glimpse of the excitement experienced by the meeting attendees. Hopefully, you can embrace that spirit, support the Alliance and join us for the
3rd Membership Meeting to be held October 26-28, 2008.